Tuesday 25 October 2011

Feature - Celluloid Screams 2011 Part 2


So there you have it. Another great year of films. Possibly the best yet. Well done to Rob Nevitt (the event organiser) for bringing together such a diverse set of films.


As you can see from the reviews, my top films pretty much matched the views of the audience as a whole (the audience's top three films were, in reverse order, Inbred, Some Guy Who Kills People and Harold's Going Stiff). I wasn't expecting to see a film that I would give a rating of 10 to, but there is really nothing bad I can say about Harold's Going Stiff. I'm sure that people will disagree on some reviews, but that's the great thing about the festival: there's something for everyone. Well, possibly not for my gran. My favourite shorts were Interview, Spider (although I wish it had finished after the first shock, and did we really need the sequel Bear?) and Brutal Relax.





Hope you've enjoyed the coverage of this year's festival. Now I'm going to have a nice long sleep and then get back to writing some non-horror reviews. Well, maybe just the one...


evlkeith

No comments:

Post a Comment